Hobby, Wargames, Modelbouw, Tabletop, Social, enz..

under armour charged Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren
Auteur Bericht
Brian Henley

BerichtGeplaatst: 28-07-2020 03:26:26 Reageren met citaatTerug naar boven

There's the impression  under armour charged and, in some cases, the reality  that the vendors are calling the shots and that manufacturers like Nike, Under Armour, and Adidas are more important than the schools they outfit. The manufacturers happily fuel this narrative by using templated designs for the teams and schools in their stable, making it look like a bunch of schools are all playing for Team Nike, or Team Adidas, or whatever. Media outlets make things worse by using headlines like "Commodores Unveil New Nike Alternate Uniform," as if the fact that Vanderbilt's new alt uni is made by Nike  just like all of Vandy's other uniforms  is somehow newsworthy.

Why not use "Homecoming" or "Nippert"? Putting "Under Armour" on there is like baking a cake under armour charged shoes for someone's birthday and putting your name on it instead of the friend's. It's saying, "HEY EVERYONE, HERE I AM, LOOK AT ME! IT'S ALL ABOUT MEEEEE!!"I suppose there's also the possibility that this jersey was lettered up by the Cincy equipment staff, under armour cleats men not the Under Armour staff, which would qualify as a particularly depressing case of Stockholm Syndrome. Either way, though, this episode contributes to the steady drip-drip-drip of developments that have increasingly turned college teams into little more than marketing arms of their outfitters.

(this comment is my opinion only and I do not claim to represent anyone in the larger uni-verse.)Wow. I did not know that I had such extreme views. To be honest, the first paragraph of your reply is an extreme view of what i under armour curry wrote and is, as you might say, bullshit. I think your original article is well written, I actually went back and read it a second time and I agree with it. But what Under Armour is doing, I expect Under Armour to be doing. It is their job. Even though I can't stand the brand because of what they do. If the universities weren't prostituting themselves and selling their souls to the likes of Under Armour then maybe Under Armour would not be doing what they are doing.

So I guess I think the Universities don't just share the blame but have more of the blame.ÿþUnder Armour is an Athletic Apparel and Footwear company missioned around the concept of bettering athletes' lives. Their patented, innovative fabrics, unique logo, and endorsement-stacked advertising have made them a staple of the industry, much to the likes of their most comparable competitors, Nike and Adidas. They operate across five global continents, and sell their products under armour curry 2 through a variety of distribution channels including, but not limited to, Wholesale and Direct-to-Consumer.

Also, Under Armour uses modern technology to improve the flow of information in the company. Communication and information sharing is faster in the organization. The company also uses modern data analysis tools to facilitate decision making. Business Intelligence through data warehousing and data mining helps the organization in compiling and organizing information from various departments which is used for decision making and analysis. This intelligence used to analyze the market patterns and precut future trends. It is [img]http://www.csrtree.com/images/shoes/under armour curry 2-693ngo.jpg[/img] also used to review the efficiency of current business processes.
Profiel bekijkenStuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:      
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsenReageren

Ga naar:   

Volgende onderwerp
Vorige onderwerp

Wilt u geen reclame op dit forum en genieten van extra voordelen? Klik dan vlug hier voor meer informatie!